The Wendish Research Exchange
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 087.000 Release of lien against Lutheran Church [CHI, Serbin Collection] 21 Jul 1864
mersiowsky
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-7-2015 at 04:18 PM
087.000 Release of lien against Lutheran Church [CHI, Serbin Collection] 21 Jul 1864

The State of Texas}
County of Bastrop }

Whereas in accordance with an act of the Extra Session of the 8th Legislature approven (sic) April 8th 1861, it was made the duty of the Ap & Collector of the Different Counties to sell at public sale all unrendered lands. Therefore in accordance with said act I did on the 6th day of October 1863, sell 90 acres of the A. C. Delaplain League which was purchased by C. A. Lottman for the sum tax on the same amounting to 16 cents State Tax and 10 Cts County Tax.

Now therefore, I, George Allen Ap & Collector of said County, having receiven (sic) the Taxes on said 90 acres of land of the above League known as the property belonging to the Lutheran Church have this day and do by the public Instrument convey back to said church or the Trustees all rights that the said C. A. Lottman may have acquired by said purchase or sale.

In witness wherof, I have set my hand and official signature this the 21st day of July, A. D. 1864.

[signed] George Allen, Ap & Col B County

87. Release of Lien, 21 Jul 1864.15.jpg - 220kB

Go To Top